WHY EXHIBIT / INQUIRE
NATION'S LARGEST SOUVENIR & RESORT SHOW
Featuring an unrivaled selection of wholesale souvenir & resort products, the Las Vegas Souvenir & Resort Gift Show is THE top Las Vegas trade show for the souvenir industry, drawing top-name buyers from across the nation and throughout the western region.
TOP 3 REASONS BUYERS ATTEND THE SHOW
Buyers from across the nation turn to the Las Vegas Souvenir & Resort Gift Show to find the latest products and stay ahead of the trends. In a recent survey, we asked our attendees the top reasons they shop the show:
92% To see new products
76% To source new products/suppliers
65% To meet with suppliers and industry colleagues
TOP ATTENDING STATES
The show attracts leading retailers from across the nation and western region. Top 15 include:
11. North Carolina
13. New Mexico
15. New York
These retailers will be represented in a broad range of categories, including:
- Souvenir shops
- Resort and Hotel Gift Shops
- Coastal Resort Gift Shops
- Lake, Mountain and Lodge Gift Shops
- Ski Shops
- Card and Specialty Stores
- Mail Order Catalogs
- Surf Shops
- Museums and Institutional Gift Shops
- Fashion Accessory Stores
- Theme Parks and Destination Areas
- Airport Gift shops
- National Parks
- Cruise Lines
- And Many More!
COMPREHENSIVE BOOTH PACKAGE
Offering cost-effective booth rates in the nation's trade show city is hard to beat!
⇒ Download the full 2017 prospectus kit, here.
WE ARE YOUR MARKETING PARTNERS
A comprehensive marketing campaign will target the nation’s key decision-makers. Elements include:
- Multi-level direct mail campaign targeting thousands of retailers throughout the nation, including the popular 4-color product preview guide showcasing designs from exhibiting companies.
- Targeted buyer relations outreach securing attendance of top VIPs as well as extensive telemarketing efforts.
- On-site buyer services ranging from educational seminars and networking events to giveaways and show specials.
- Advertising & PR generating show coverage in key industry trade publications.
- Digital marketing efforts, including Google AdWords, significant social media outreach and broadcast email campaigns
- Free exhibitor marketing materials including postcards, stickers and a personalized registration url.
- Buyer hotel buyer down programs further subsidizing discounted show rates to offer great travel savings for buyers – room rates starting as low as $9.99!