The NATIONAL souvenir and resort gift show. It's a BIG deal.
Featuring Made in the USA and Eco-Friendly resources.
The Las Vegas Souvenir and Resort Gift show has become a really big deal. From September 17-20, 2013, come to the national meeting place for the souvenir and resort gift industries, with more than 1100 booths representing thousands of lines- all under one roof at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
DISCOUNT HOTEL RATES With discounted hotel rooms for pre-registered retail buyers, there is no bigger deal anywhere in the country. Head over to our travel pagefor more information on all the deeply discounted hotel rates.
Click the image to the left to see a preview to our product preview guide that will be in Souvenirs, Gifts & Novelties June/July edition.
Tuesday, Sept. 17:
9 am- 5 pm
9 am - 5 pm
Thursday, Sept. 19:
9 am - 5 pm
Friday, Sept. 20:
9 am - 2 pm
Las Vegas Convention Center, Hall N 2-4
Las Vegas, NV
If you would like more information about exhibiting in the Las Vegas Souvenir & Resort Gift Show, please contact email@example.com.
The Las Vegas Souvenir & Resort Gift Show's Facebook Page
The Las Vegas Souvenir & Resort Gift Show Retail Advisory Board:
- Chris Lake, Aramark
- Greg Cain, Atlanta Zoo
- Clayann Cook,Canyon Flight Trading
- Al Shamekis, Color Inc
- Karen Tryman, DNC Parks and Resorts Yellowstone
- Michael Levy, Hudson Group
- Andy Beauchamp, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Karl Busche, Event Network
- Laurel Wright, Minnesota Zoo
- Diana Borcz, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Steve Fairchild, Sedgwick Zoo
- Eileen Strotz, Six Flags Corp.
- Lisa Shroyer, Space Needle LLC
- Bob Uffer, Statue of Liberty/Evelyn Hill