INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING?
Complete form below for instant access to our floorplan and booth packages. And, scroll down for details on how the nation's largest souvenir show can help you meet and exceed your business goals.
NATION'S LARGEST SOUVENIR & RESORT SHOW
Featuring an unrivaled selection of wholesale souvenir & resort products, the Las Vegas Souvenir & Resort Gift Show is THE top Las Vegas trade show for the souvenir industry, drawing top-name buyers from across the nation and throughout the western region.
TOP 3 REASONS BUYERS ATTEND THE SHOW
Buyers from across the nation turn to the Las Vegas Souvenir & Resort Gift Show to find the latest products and stay ahead of the trends. In a recent survey, we asked our attendees the top reasons they shop the show:
92% To see new products
76% To source new products/suppliers
65% To meet with suppliers and industry colleagues
TOP ATTENDING STATES
The show attracts leading retailers from across the nation and western region. Top 15 include:
11. North Carolina
13. New Mexico
15. New York
These retailers will be represented in a broad range of categories, including:
- Souvenir shops
- Resort and Hotel Gift Shops
- Coastal Resort Gift Shops
- Lake, Mountain and Lodge Gift Shops
- Ski Shops
- Card and Specialty Stores
- Mail Order Catalogs
- Surf Shops
- Museums and Institutional Gift Shops
- Fashion Accessory Stores
- Theme Parks and Destination Areas
- Airport Gift shops
- National Parks
- Cruise Lines
- And Many More!
COMPREHENSIVE BOOTH PACKAGE
Offering cost-effective booth rates in the nation's trade show city is hard to beat!
⇒ Download the full 2018 prospectus kit, here
WE ARE YOUR MARKETING PARTNERS
A comprehensive marketing campaign will target the nation’s key decision-makers. Elements include:
- Multi-level direct mail campaign targeting thousands of retailers throughout the nation, including the popular 4-color product preview guide showcasing designs from exhibiting companies.
- Targeted buyer relations outreach securing attendance of top VIPs as well as extensive telemarketing efforts.
- On-site buyer services ranging from educational seminars and networking events to giveaways and show specials.
- Advertising & PR generating show coverage in key industry trade publications.
- Digital marketing efforts, including Google AdWords, significant social media outreach and broadcast email campaigns
- Free exhibitor marketing materials including postcards, stickers and a personalized registration url.
- Buyer hotel buyer down programs further subsidizing discounted show rates to offer great travel savings for buyers – room rates starting as low as $9.99!