Set Up Manual
This kit contains shipping and set-up information, general show, decorator, and convention center forms. You'll find everything you need to ensure a quick and convenient move-in and move-out process.
Please beware of the following changes to this years Las Vegas Show:
- Booth carpet removal form. Exhibitors will need to complete this form and submit to Freeman.
- Exhibitor’s carpet will be placed over existing Freeman booth carpet OR if exhibitor has own flooring then the booth carpet will be removed by Freeman.
- Booth carpet removal forms MUST be submitted by exhibitor and be received prior to decorator move in or labor charges will apply to remove carpet onsite.
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractors
- EAC forms and certificates of insurance must be submitted by exhibitor to Wendy Booth at email@example.com or fax to 678-831-4582. Freeman does not keep track of these forms.
- Freeman will be using a marshalling yard for the show. There are specific instructions & maps included in the set up kit for both the marshalling yard and POV vehicles. See shipping and material handling button below.
The discount deadline to submit your order forms to Freeman is September 4th.
You'll need Adobe Reader to view the set up manual. To download this free program, visit www.adobe.com.