Whether you’re new to the Las Vegas Souvenir & Resort Gift Show or have attended before, it always helps to plan ahead and prepare for your time spent at the event. We’ve put together the following list of tips to help you get the most value out of your experience.
TIPS FOR ATTENDEES
- AVOID THE LINES. Make sure you are registered for the show and have printed out your advanced registration confirmation to gain quick and easy entrance into our shows.
- BOOK YOUR HOTEL. Book your hotel stay using our housing partner, Connections. Clarion Events has teamed up with Connections Housing to offer you deeply discounted hotel rates.
- PRE-PLAN YOUR PURCHASES. Be sure to look through the website to view the online product preview guide, exhibitor listings, show specials, show features and much more!
- SET TIME ASIDE TO WALK THE ENTIRE SHOW FLOOR. You never know what you will find. That one item may be your next best-seller.
- SAVE YOUR SOLES! WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES.
- SHOPPING REQUIRES STAMINA. Drink plenty of fluids and make sure to take breaks to eat or enjoy a quick snack.
- IF YOU’RE BRINGING A PARTNER, DIVIDE AND CONQUER. To maximize your time at the show, vendors are categorized into distinct product sectors for easy reference. Meet back up and discuss what each of you found and decide what orders you plan to make.
- BRING PLENTY OF BUSINESS CARDS & YOUR CREDIT SHEET.
- BRING A NOTE PAD AND PEN TO TAKE NOTES. After you have viewed products and talked with the vendor, be sure to jot down some notes to reference at a later date.
- NETWORK WITH OTHER BUYERS TO SEE WHAT IS TRENDING IN THEIR STORES. Speak to fellow retailers about what’s working and not working in their store. From trending products to management techniques. Help each other out!